Image Map

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A Free Interactive Card for Your Kinders to Make for Mother's Day

Are you behind right now and just realizing that Mother's Day is Sunday? Do not freak out. I have found out (the hard way) that parents do not need an expensive, time consuming gift from their little doodle but love any project that they do. This is simple and takes just a short amount of time so check it out. It is academic enough to keep all the administrators in your life happy! If I am too late to the party you can put it away for next year. I hope it is something you can use. My staff loves this card so maybe it will work for you.


It is time to take a break from the race to the end of the year and have your students make a special card for their moms. I think this is a keeper because the kids get to make a special cut and paste card, a little strip book goes under the cupcake honoring all the things their mom does for them, and they get to write the word "me" on each one. Quick and easy-peasy. I bet it gets them a hug and a kiss from a happy parent! Mission accomplished. You can grab it right here but please leave a comment and share any projects you love for this special holiday. 

9 comments:

Erica Croft said...

Thanks for the freebie! Our kinder crew is having a spa day for moms.

lorena said...

I love gifting the parents things with their child's handprints. Thank you for sharing! :)

Kelly Rogers said...

Thank you so much! As a first year kinder teacher, I really appreciate this great freebie! I love all of your wonderful ideas!

Kelly Rogers said...

Thank you for this wonderful freebie! As a first year kinder teacher, I greatly appreciate things like this! I love all of your ideas.

kathy said...

Thanks so much for the freebie card!It is nice to have fresh new ideas when you teacher some of your students for 5 years running!

Olive Oyl said...

Thank you so much! cute idea~

melissacollins3 said...

This is so cute! Thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Thanks alot for this amazing stuff, really loved it, this is so adorable.
www.klaschools.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for this amazing stuff, really loved it, it is so adorable.
www.klaschools.com